Sparrows and arrows are doing 30 days of lists. I love reading their different points on each day's new topic. Today's was things to do in your city and I could think of 3 things to do in Ottawa for every 1 in Kingston. So here's my Ottawa List:
1) go to the Byward Market!
2) Skate the Canal
3) Eat dessert at Oh So Good (literally a cake restaurant! I like to order milk with my cake...)
4) Hang out/play Frisbee in front of parliament. Take that White House!
5) Tour the Tulips
6) Rib Fest
7) The MANY other Fests during the summer
8) Walk the streets of the Glebe and visit all the vintage shops
9) Visit my Spider at the National Gallery
10) SO many museums and Galleries to choose from
11) Picnic at a park near your house
12) Movies in the park
13) Get a sandwich at Dirienzo's in Little Italy (you will never be able to go anywhere else for a sandwich and be satisfied... really. Go there! Best $5 sandwich!)
14) A short drive to Gatineau hills for a hike
15) Cupcake at Isabelle's in New Edinburgh
16) The Works Burger at any of their locations
17) Get coffee at a cafe downtown
18) Bike along the canal
19) Go shopping
20) Canada Day.
The list goes on....