Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Stop over in Cobourg

I'm loving my business trips to Toronto lately because I get to stay with my parents. Tonight was tons of fun.

I got home early from meetings to work from the dining room table for an hour or so before getting dinner started. I had time for a few outfit shots. I didn't do morning ones because I showered and got ready at the gym this morning. I contemplated asking someone to take my picture, then laughed at myself. I could just hear them saying "what in the world is a daily outfit blog post"?

I made some asian salmon burgers for dinner with sesame coleslaw. Have you guys discovered these thin burger buns yet? So good!


These are super easy! Canned salmon, egg, some all bran flakes mixed with a bit of milk to thicken them, sesame oil, soy sauce, minced red pepper and celery. Mix together and pan fry!

After dinner and dessert on the patio my mom and I took my parents' rickety vintage bikes for a ride around their gorgeous town. Cobourg really is Ontario's feel good town!

Emilie

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness, I love this outfit! The length on your skirt is so demure and classy. You look so elegant! Beautiful!

    I'm glad you had a good visit with your parents! It's so important. :)

    Come take a look inside A Working Mom's Closet

    ReplyDelete