Thursday, August 25, 2011

Blue wedding shoes

I think they speak for themselves!


My girlfriend got married a few weekends ago and I was honored to be one of her bridesmaids alongside these lovely ladies! We each got to pick out a differently designed dress in the same fabric. I LOVE mine and can't wait to wear it again for some fancy gala or party!

We even got our nails done! (1.5 hours of work on these puppies and the lasted less than 24 hours!)


The night before a few of us stayed in the honeymoon sweet and rather enjoyed our "open concept" room complete with a view of the shower from the bed!


I loved our entrance to the wedding! We boated from downtown all the way to the venue on the Ottawa Canal.


The most amazing wedding cake/cupcakes I've ever had!


Awesome centerpieces!


My favourite picture of the night! You can't stage this stuff!


Congrats to the amazing couple!


Emilie

No comments:

Post a Comment