Thursday, September 1, 2011

Month end

I wonder if anyone noticed that I blogged about zero meat dishes all of August? I decided to go vegetarian for 30 days and I stuck with it! I really enjoyed the challenge of finding alternatives to meat.

My favourite meals were definitely the Margarita Pizza and the Spinach and Goat Cheese Ravioli. No meat needed to make those dishes spectacular!



I'm back to eating meat this month! I'm looking forward to beef most of all.

Do you have any goals this month? In September I'd like to do these things:

- make homemade bread
- eat less sugar, but don't replace it with sweetener- this may be my biggest challenge yet. I've already started but have found it difficult. My sweet tooth is pretty strong. Let's see how I do!
- eat more vegetarian meals
- stop going out to restaurants when there's food in the fridge

I think that's good for now!

I have a four day weekend coming up and I intend to make the best of every day! Tomorrow I'm going to do some shopping and meet my mom at her work for a picnic lunch.

Have a great Friday!

Emilie

No comments:

Post a Comment