After a great morning cycling workout I downed the last of my fruit smoothie and Billy and I headed to the market! We got some lunch at a Pho place (love soup on a cold day!).
After lunch we walked aimlessly around the Byward Market in Ottawa and found some great treats!
- we split a double chocolate cookie
- bought an amazing loaf of bread at Murray's Market: cheddar jalapeno
- got 6 bagels from the bagel shop (they're SO good!)
- bought fresh veggies from a variety of vendors: tomatoes, peppers and corn
- found a rabbit cookie cutter from a fancy kitchen store for when we have our cookie decorating party!