Sunday, November 6, 2011

brunch with the girls

The original tennis gang (minus one) met for some brunch Saturday morning. Zen Garden was the perfect choice for our crew! It had lots of healthy choices and most items could be made gluten free.

I chose the Untraditinal Breakfast with scrambled tofu, tempeh bacon and homemade ketchup to dip my potatoes in!


This was a flavour explosion! Sope is apparently a traditional Mexican dish and this restaurant boasts the only dish of its kind in Ottawa. It includes corn tortilla, scrambled tofu, Mornay sauce, guacamole, salsa and spicy rice. 


I loved how they served their coffee- everything in white with soy beverage and raw sugar!



Emilie

2 comments:

  1. The food looks delicious. I'm certain you had fun and laughter with the girls. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so happy that you had a girls' brunch! I would love to go brunching sometime.

    http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
    Twitter: @GlamKitten88

    ReplyDelete