Friday, January 13, 2012

bread and red

My parents got my brother a stoneware bread pan for Christmas and check out the results! A gorgeous loaf of bread!


He makes it look SO easy! 


I had fun with red accent colours on my lips and feet!



I love this fur scarf I made out of some scraps my Grandmother gave me and a pompom string from some old PJs.


I simply must pay tribute to my favourite road food. I LOVE quiznos Veggie Light sub. I can't bring myself to buy anything else there because it tastes so good, is filling, fast and is low in fat and calories. The perfect dinner on the road before hitting the gym!


Happy Friday everyone! I've got two birthday parties to attend this weekend and lots of playing with my new toy! (you'll see what I mean soon enough!)

Emilie

No comments:

Post a Comment