Monday, January 30, 2012

saturday food

Quelle surprise!

I woke up on Saturday morning and announced that I wanted pancakes.

The BF responded with, "what a surprise". But didn't complain!

I got to work on the batter and while the first few were sizzling away I put together the toppings: bananas, yogurt and real maple syrup. No kiwis on the pancakes, they are just tasty and add colour!


I made whole wheat blueberry pancakes.


A hit!
  

After our morning activities the BF and I headed to our favourite Italian Sandwich shop to pick up a couple of their spicy sandwiches! Mine was extra spicy because the maker decided to pile it high with very hot peppers!  Yum!
  

 It's the BF's dad's 60th birthday this week. We all piled in the car to have a family dinner. On the menu was none other than beef tenderloin!


We also had muscles, shrimp, baked potatoes and salad! Mocha Chocolate cake for dessert of course!

Emilie

1 comment: