Sunday, March 18, 2012

green everything!

We through a St. Patrick's Day BBQ yesterday for some friends and I've discovered my love for the everything-green holiday.

Green dinnerware from the Dollar Store. I love easy clean-ups!


Putting the BF's beer glass collection to good use!


 
 

Festive Guinness Chocolate Cupcakes with Bailey's Cream Cheese Icing.


Abby, upon arriving went straight to the cupcakes and helped herself to one! Needless to say they were quickly moved to a less puppy-height counter.
 

 All green veggie tray with white bean and artichoke heart dip!


Green guacamole, homemade pita chips and salsa:




 Everyone was festively dressed. I dug through my summer clothes and found that I had lots to choose from!

  For dinner I made two salads: green salad with fun toppings and a roasted potato salad with pesto.


 

The BF set down this enormous platter of BBQ'd Ribs, Chicken and Steak. It was gone within minutes!


Irish Jello Shots to cleans the pallet!


 I hope everyone had a fun day!


Emilie

No comments:

Post a Comment