Wednesday, April 18, 2012

chicken burger with all the fixins'

A few nights ago the BF and I feasted on quite a healthy dinner! He made us some chicken burgers (with pesto and fresh jalapeno peppers)  while I prepared some fun toppings (pickles, spinach, tomato, alfalfa sprouts and lots of condiments) and a quinoa salad.


The salad had lots of chopped veggies, toasted pine nuts, basil and a balsamic vinegar, olive oil, dijon and lemon juice dressing.


We tried something new for dessert- Chocolate Avocado Pudding from here.


Maybe it was the brand of honey or cocoa powder I used, but the BF and I were not fans of the taste (however the texture was amazing!). It's definitely not going in my recipe book permanently. I think I'll stick to savory avocado dishes (mmm... guacamole!).


Emilie

No comments:

Post a Comment