Saturday, May 26, 2012

breakfast on the porch

On Friday morning I joined my dad on their sunny back porch to enjoy my tasty breakfast while listening to the birds chirp at the rising sun. What a place!

For breakfast I made myself some oatmeal with walnuts, 1/2 banana and a bit of maple syrup. On the side I mixed myself a small smoothie of skim milk, blueberry/pomegranate juice, the other 1/2 of my banana, flax and frozen strawberries.


After a few snap shots of my outfit in front of my mom's gorgeous beige themed room I was off to work!


I used the leftover salmon from Thursday night's BBQ to make a giant salad for lunch! Go 10 weeks 10 goals challenge!


The salad was so easy to make. I layered, in a medium ziplock bag- baby greens, chopped veggies (red pepper, cucumber, celery) and flakes of leftover salmon. I dumped it all on a plate and drizzled it with Sundried Tomato Dressing and had a few Ryvita Crackers on the side.

I hope everyone is having a wonderful Saturday!

Emilie

No comments:

Post a Comment