Monday, August 20, 2012

bed and breakfast (plus dinner!)

My brother was visiting for a Thai Boxing seminar so I had fun pretending I had a bed and breakfast, with dinner included as well!

The BF and I had a long bike ride planned on Saturday so we all needed fuel (my brother's seminar was 8 hours of boxing!). The night before I made blueberry banana overnight oats. 


I made a batch of Dark Chocolate Almond Beverage, Peanut Butter and Banana smoothies to eat with the oatmeal.


For dinner we enjoyed a post-workout feast! It all started with half a loaf of this amazing Garlic and Rosemary Sour dough with balsamic and herb dip.



Dinner was amazing: BBQ chicken legs and thighs with two salads.


Tomato, basil, parmesan and pesto.


Strawberry, goat cheese and walnut.


 For desert the boxers brought an amazing chocolate fudge cake! Oh my....


I liked my sneak peak into the bed and breakfast life. I suppose it's better when you know (and like) the guests and you can eat your meals with them!

Emilie

1 comment: