Thursday, October 18, 2012

let's have a chat

I never thought it was possible, but I really have developed a relationship with Blogging. It's been a place where I can show the exciting aspects of my life and get feedback. It's been my pretty place on the internet. And I love that it's a place where I can post outfits, food and the fun stuff in my life.

taking an outfit shot at work with my awesome camera that I bought mostly because of the blog. 

It's been  more than 2 years of blogging DAILY! It's seriously part of my life and I have to think about it constantly to make sure I have pictures to post about.



snapping a picture of my lunch before devouring!



weekend muffins- it's so nice taking pictures on the weekend because I can take advantage of the daylight


But lately I've been struggling with blogging lately. Maybe it's all the craziness in my life right now. Work (new position IS so busy, but fun), Engagement (YAY!!! But planning... oh my!), house buying (oh yeah!) and wanting to join a few clubs (and perhaps start one of my own). It's all so much fun, but it's hard to focus on it all.

The day after the proposal!

So this is me saying that I need a break.

I want to thank everyone who has taken the time to read my little blog. It's been SO much fun exploring this with you all. Of course, I'll continue reading blogs and I have a feeling I won't be gone for long. But I think it's time for a change. Perhaps a new blog or something completely different! I'll be out there though!

THANK YOU SO MUCH!

Emilie

4 comments:

  1. Awww....I will miss seeing your inspiring food posts and your blog. You were my first follower...I hope you will stay with me! Good luck, enjoy your break and please alert me if you start a new blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I completely understand, although I will miss your posts! Please let me know if you do start another blog! I'd love to hear about your exciting changes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I hear you. Blogging is like a full time job, when it's meant to be a hobby. I am also always thinking of posts and photos, when I should be engaged in other aspects. I hope you enjoy your break and that you come back to blogland refreshed. Let us know where we can keep following along!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wish i saw this sooner! if you check in...hope all is well and hope to see you back again :)

    [oomph.]

    ReplyDelete