Sunday, January 2, 2011

Give and Take

I had so much fun making all of my presents this year! I'm so happy that I got to see everyone open and enjoy them.

In return I received wonderful presents from everyone. Here is a sampling:

Panini Maker

Sewing Organizing Case


Fancy Dinner Party Cookbook

Rabbit Salt and Pepper Grinders (you squeeze their ears together!)

I can finally get rid of my dollar store cutlery!


And here's a bit of what the panini maker can do!

Spicy egg and feta breakfast sandwiches.

Cheesy Beef Quesadillas.

And then I went and bought myself a few presents!

A shiny new Lumix 12 Mega Pixel camera
a Boxing Week Montreal Shopping spree where I got:
- a winter white pencil skirt
- a black and white cardigan
- some fancy new nylons and gym socks
- black high wasted pants
- a green army inspired t-shirt

No comments:

Post a Comment