Thursday, March 24, 2011

Empty cupboards and goodbyes

My cupboards are getting bare! I have a week left in my apartment so I'm letting my food stores run out. Today's lunch was a tasty way to use up leftover food in my fridge!

Whole wheat hummus wrap with grated carrot, yellow pepper and artichoke hearts. On the side I had an apple and some dried fruit.

I got to wear my new sweater a different way today! SO comfy!

Later on in the day, at volunteering, we decorated cupcakes for one of the kids' birthdays! I had fun with my piping bag.

I even got a giant thank you card since it was my last night!

Emilie

1 comment:

  1. Oh, I've always wanted to make cupcakes ! And I think I've never even tasted one, they look so delicious !


    xxx



    www.coralieslooks.com - FRENCH FASHION BLOG

    ReplyDelete