Wednesday, March 2, 2011

new blog ideas?

I'm thinking of doing a blog revamp. I starting this not thinking I would actually enjoy myself so much! I love blog land and promise to work hard to make more of a presence for myself. But before I do I need to figure out a new design and name!

Ideas (aka things I love):
- food
- cooking
- fashion
- jewelery (pearls earnings and necklaces especially)
- shoes and boots
- vintage, antiques and retro finds
- decorating
- healthy living (food and exercising)

I've checked out some available names and "emilie's life in pearls" is free! What do you think?

2 comments:

  1. I like Emelie's life in pearls! I love the combination of food and fashion on your blog, two of the finest things in life!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Laura! I didn't notice until now that you have a blog too! Thanks so much for following mine. I have tons of fun with it!

    ReplyDelete