Monday, April 4, 2011

Everything tastes better in sandwich form

This weekend we discussed the versatility of the sandwich. This fact was affirmed over breakfast at a cute diner near my new apartment (apparently I've been going to a lot of diners lately!). I ordered a lovely 2 egg breakfast with beans (I love baked beans with breakfast!) and immediately started piling one of every ingredient onto my toast. It really does taste better as a sandwich!

I wish this actually worked!

Between bites of sandwiches and pancakes, my party discussed online life and I discovered that my friend has a tumbler page! I've heard lots about them but have never visited one. His was my first and I'm glad because it was a great experience. I love making online contections with people I know. It makes the internet seem less vast.


Emilie

No comments:

Post a Comment