Friday, April 29, 2011

Meatless Friday!

The bf doesn't go meatless very often so an entire day without meat is a fun change of pace in our humble little apartment.

For lunch we had leftover Sweet Potato and Chickpea Curry on Brown Rice (too tasty to get a picture! Plus I find those kinds of meals just look like mush on camera).

For dinner we had homemade falafels! We even went to a specialty food market to pick up the falafel balls and pitas. SO good!




Um yeah, you know you want some of that! All warm and right out of the panini maker.

Happy weekend!

Emilie

1 comment:

  1. Ciao Emilie, wow but I love the photo of the bicycle leaning against the weathered wall. So cool. And I like the range of your blog. It allows you to cover so many facets of living. Well, your meatless dish looks delicious. Panini is our friend. Emilie, I wanted to thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment. I always appreciate when someone does that. I will be writing some of my posts in May from Italia. So make sure and stop by again. Thanks

    ReplyDelete