Friday, May 20, 2011

Breakfast, lunch and beer

You never know what you're going to end up eating when you're traveling so I always have a healthy meal when I can.

I fell in love with this awesome Williams location downtown Toronto. It's right on the water and in the same building as a dog museum! You're even aloud to bring your pet in the main area (not the food area!).

What a tasty bagel and smoothie I had! Multi grain bagel, toasted, with low fat cream cheese and a Strawberry Banana Yogurt Smoothie.

My mom was awesome enough to make me one of her Salad Bags. The dressing is Kraft Balsamic and it's amazing! And yes she made her own jello and cut some melon chunks. What a great mother!


See what I mean about you never know? I ate dinner at Beau's Brewery- an Ottawa region success story! Check out the giant jug of beer I bought for the weekend!


My table's bounty of beer.

Enjoy your friday!

Emilie

1 comment:

  1. You have a darling of a Mother - how sweet of her to prepare a salad bag for you. It looks healthy and fresh. Am sure you enjoyed it. Have a nice weekend. xx

    ReplyDelete