Monday, May 16, 2011

On the road again!

I'm back on the road. This time its for a conference Downtown toronto (a different one than a month ago).

I loved my on the road food this time because it was all leftovers from the cooking/baking BF and I did on Sunday.

We bought amazing fresh bread from a bakery (potato dill and olive loafs). Of course me made sandwiches out of them (yes, we made 4 sandwiches for two people. I got one for dinner and the other for lunch today!):


I added dark chocolate to my mom's fabulous banana bread recipe and made muffins:
I love setting all my ingredients out before I bake. It makes me feel like I'm on a cooking show!


I went with pants for the first day of the trade show. I wasn't sure how much time I had to change in between traveling, moving in, setting up and manning the booth.



Can't wait to show you what I planned for the booth this time! (Hint: it's on a stick and is "so hot right now!")

Emilie

1 comment: