Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Sneakers and Skirt

Did that name evoke the image of the city "commuter" look you see on women bustling from the subway to a tall office building? But that's not what my post is about! Separate those items and you get my day:

I love morning workouts! Today I woke up bright and early to hit the bikes at cycle fit class sporting my new running shoes!

After a tasty bowl of oatmeal, banana and glass of milk I showered and changed into a great spring outfit! I'm loving navy and white!

I was pleasantly surprised by the VP today with a tasty pressed yogurt frozen treat (only 100 calories!). It was tasty.

Dinner was and easy pan fried tilapia fillet, herbed noodles and garden salad with feta cheese.



Emilie

3 comments:

  1. Those shoes are so CUTE! Holy cow, love the purple. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. What kind of noodles are those?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are just whole wheat spaghetti noodles my brother had left over. I fried them up with a bit of pesto and some other spices.

    ReplyDelete