Saturday, June 11, 2011

Friday Night Baking!

I spent a great Friday night getting ready for our weekend canooing trip.

After a tasty dinner of Ham and Cheese on Whole Wheat Baguette with Veggies, I started to work.


I made sandwiches, packed fruit, drinks, trail mix, crackers, peanut butter, pitas and Tuna Shots. For breakfasts we're going to enjoy some Baked Oatmeal made with pear, pecans, blueberries and raspberries. I drizzled it with real maple syrup for extra flavor!


Adapted from this recipe. I can't wait to try it with canned peaches. How decadent!

The oven was already on, so I couldn't help but throw in a few Jumbo Cookies. I made a double batch last time and froze the dough. It's so easy to scoop out a few on a mini pan and have fresh cooking whenever I need some! Yes, I said need.

Gotta love friday nights!

Emilie

1 comment: