Sunday, June 26, 2011

My Grandmaman's Wedding Day

My strong, independent and talented 80 year old grand mother got married this past friday night. What an honor it was to be a part of it!


In celebration of their lives I wore an outfit from the 1930's. It was a huge hit and I loved wearing it!


The First Dance


Cutting the rather tasty wedding cake

Old school car to drive them around!


We took the party on the town. My dad, mom, brother and Billy got some drinks, pizza and a special birthday Deed Fried Mars Bar for my brother!

Emilie

5 comments:

  1. What a terrific outfit to wear to her wedding! Beautiful hat. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. go grandma!
    You look absolutely fabulous - how appropriate (any excuse?!)
    Deep fried mars bars you say?
    fee x

    ReplyDelete
  3. 80?! What a sweet story. Love the outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How FUN! Your outfit is perfect and you look breathtaking.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw, that's so beautiful! How special. :)

    And your outfit is beautiful too!

    ReplyDelete