Sunday, June 19, 2011

World's Best Pa Mug

I call my parents Mama and Papa. My first spoken language was actually french! So instead of Mom and Dad my parents are known to me as Mama and Papa. Later on in life their names evolved. In my teens they became Ma and Pa. Now, to switch it up a bit I interchange these with Motherst and Fatherest. Not sure where those came from.

So it's no surprise when I wanted to get my dad a "Worlds Best Dad" mug I had to make my own!

Signed by me and my bro to make it priceless art!


Happy Pa's day to my dad! He loves us more than anything and is always there for us. Thanks for the love, the laughs and the support Pa.


Love, your mimi

1 comment:

  1. This is such a sweet post dedicated to your Papa.
    Am sure he's very proud of you;-)

    ReplyDelete