Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Back to "normal"

It's been a nice, normal week so far. It's been a while since I've been on my usual schedule of traveling three days for work then home for 4 days (however "normal" that can be!)

Monday's Outfit: Monday's Workout: 40 minutes of self run cycling training. Walk to and from gym.

Tuesday's Outfit:


Monday's Dinner: Vegetable Sandwiches with 1/2 avocado, tomatoes, cucumbers and sundried tomatoes. Chocolate protein shake (see below for recipe).

Tuesday's Dinner:

Sesame Poached Salmon with Spinach, sautéed carrots and onion and brown rice.

Tuesday's Workout: 1.5 hours of Muay Thai training in the hottest gym known to man. I can't keep my arms up. I love it.

After workout snack: protein shake made with skim milk, natural peanut butter and bananas. Yum!

Emilie

No comments:

Post a Comment