Monday, September 12, 2011

muay thai

This past weekend my brother invited us to see his friend fight in a Muay Thai match (Thai style boxing). I've been to a few classes with my brother and Billy is trained in Karate so we were pretty excited to see the show.


I wasn't sure if I would like it, but I really got into the whole thing. There's always a club specific routine done before the fight. I also enjoy that they are very quick fights (3 x 5 minute rounds).


Brother and I excited to see his friend in the "Main Event" fight.

Waiting for the results. He lost by 4 points! It was a close fight.

Good luck to my brother who's training for his own fight in 6 months!

Emilie

1 comment:

  1. Very good! Those are some great shots mucky! Keep it up! Hopefully you can make it out to more classes in the future.

    ReplyDelete