Saturday, September 10, 2011

On the road special - day three

My rather amazing hotel room came with a free pass to an Athletic Club. A persevered very fancy gym. I wasn't impressed. The equipment was old and the service was a bit rude.

I did however love the smoothie bar in the lobby. I got a peanut butter, banana and chocolate protein powder.

Last day of meetings!



I went to a very cute restaurant for lunch and had their combo- a cup of vegetarian chili and half a grilled veggie and feta sandwich on their own 4 grain bread (that was so good i had to buy a loaf and bring it home!).

I stopped at my parent's place for dinner and found this:

And this:

Yeah, not a good thing to find when you're trying to cut down on sugar.

These mini cakes were my birthday cake though! White chocolate cake with coconut icing. SO GOOD! Thanks Ma! I went home with a goody bag for Billy and my Brother.


Home safe and sound!

Emilie

No comments:

Post a Comment