Friday, September 16, 2011

new toy!

I rather enjoyed playing with my birthday present from my brother - a camera tripod!

The results:
My new wide leg black pants and black vest pared very well with my old tie blouse.

For my lunch on the run I added a Sundried Tomato Tuna Shot to some spinach with sunflower seeds and dried cranberries. On the side I had some Chipotle Hummus with mushroom slices. Grapes for dessert!


Dinner was a rather tasty Moroccan stew/soup. I coated some chicken breast with honey, olive oil and lots of Moroccan spices. While I browned the chicken I put some cauliflower and baby potatoes in the oven to roast with olive oil and salt/pepper. Some fun additions: dates, black olives, sunflower seeds and to thicken- some whole wheat couscous.


It was just want the weather demanded! A chili pre-fall day.

Emilie

No comments:

Post a Comment