Sunday, November 13, 2011

baby shower

What a busy weekend!  On Saturday I helped my friend host her baby shower. It was quite the classy affair! The BF and I went over at 10am to help put together food platters. Time flew by and soon the festivities began! I especially loved all the special hand-made gifts she received (lots of knitted blankets and sweaters!).

Congrats to the parents to be!


Ok, check out that cake! My friend's sister made it. If you don't like fondant, this cake with change your life! It looks gorgeous and tastes amazing! Her secret: marshmallow! Genius!

My gifts. I love to open lots of little presents so that's what I got! I especially loved making the card! I just bought blank card stock cards from the dollar store and added fun stickers from a craft store. Cheap and unique!

Emilie


2 comments: