Wednesday, November 16, 2011

great food + amazing outfit = awesome day!

It was one of those really normal days. Wake up, run, get ready for work, work until lunch, eat lunch, work some more, go home. 
At least there's fun clothes and tasty food to make the day exciting! I love my black and white sweater, especially with a belt to give it a bit more form. I also love a work sandwich, especially when there's grainy Dijon, black forest ham, Havarti cheese and toasty 12-grain bread.
  I wanted to make dinner something a bit more special!

A tasty ginger teriyaki stir fry with lots of veggies. With that I made amazing Spicy Peanut Tofu and Quinoa. It definitely made my day!
Leave it to food and clothes to make an everyday awesome!

Emilie

2 comments:

  1. Cute cardigan! Love the black piping on the grey.

    P.S. It is my first blogiversary today and I'm hosting my first-ever giveaway:

    http://dans-le-townhouse.blogspot.com/2011/11/blogiversary-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yum yum yum! Not only does it look tasty but it's healthy too!

    ReplyDelete