Thursday, November 24, 2011

a not so typical wednesday

I loved making my "typical tuesday" post a few weeks ago. I thought I'd continue the theme today. I find my days on the road to be such a mish mash. Nothing but the unusual for this Wednesday. 

This Wednesday I found myself waking up to my alarm in my parent's guest bedroom. I went to bed too late the night before catching up with my parents to be able to hit the gym.

I couldn't decide on breakfast so I had one of everything! A whole grain flax toast with peanut butter and a banana, some yogurt and a glass of cranberry juice.


A  typical "driving all day" outfit.


After some long meetings I grabbed a quick lunch and ate it in my car.


My car's heater decided not to work so I was cold ALL day! After a tasty dinner I enjoyed a hot coffee substitute in this cute mug.


Now I'm watching tv with my parents, blogging, doing some work and icing a cake for my last cake decorating class tomorrow night.

What a day!

Emilie

No comments:

Post a Comment