Sunday, December 11, 2011

all I want for Christmas...

Every year I put together a quite detailed Christmas list for my family. It outlines the item and where to buy it right down to the link on Amazon!

The BF and I were talking about what to get each other this year after thinking of all the practical items on my list I said "buy me something pretty!". As much as I need things, I also think something special is nice for Christmas!

My dream gift? A Fresh Water Pearl Necklace from Tiffany's. We looked on Kijiji and there are a few people selling their necklaces! Beautiful and affordable? Now that I can live with!
 
 
What do you "want" for Christmas?
 
Emilie 

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! Just make sure it's legit (there are some pretty good fakes around).

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want so many this for christmas but basically I really want a nice perfume

    ReplyDelete