Thursday, December 29, 2011

christmas 2011 food recap

 There was no shortage of food at Christmas this year!

When we got to my parent's house on Friday we were greeted with a baked brie, pear and crustini plate.

I opened my jar of homemade truffles to have along side the platter.


On Saturday we started the day off right with a pancake breakfast!



While we waited for dinner we snacked on some gourmet treats! These are cream cheese, cucumber and smoked salmon bites.


Christmas dinner was our usual feast of nontraditional foods. The BF and I took over the kitchen to make some spicy jerk chicken with mango salsa with a side of roasted vegetables.



My mom was smart and ordered a dessert tray from our favourite local bakery (Divine Cravings). Check out all the goodies! I claimed the nanimo bars!


The eating continued, but I'm sure you're hungry enough so I'll spare you!

Emilie

No comments:

Post a Comment