Monday, January 9, 2012

busy weekend

Now that I'm back to normal after my crazy cold I really didn't mind a non-stop weekend.
On friday night we tried out the new Sushi restaurant in our neighborhood- Sushi Me.


Great presentation! The sushi was ok, not earth shattering. It's good that we didn't eat too much since we were off to our first boxing class right after!


 Saturday morning I was finally able to get to a spinning class. Before hand I had a peanut butter jar of chocolaty overnight oats (1/2 oats, 3 tbsp peanut butter, 1/2 cup dark chocolate almond beverage, 1 tbsp ground flax seed). I also added a sliced banana right before eating!



For lunch we had some rather tasty home made sweet potato fries served with chipotle mayo dipping sauce.


I also prepped some ground nut and date bars for the week.


On Sunday after enjoying a tasty smoothie we headed to a scary activity! Downhill skiing! It was my first time in years and it really wasn't as scary as I thought it would be. We started with lessons, that was a good idea on our part.


I intend to do more of it this winter! Hopefully the weather is as this everytime!

Emilie

No comments:

Post a Comment