Wednesday, January 4, 2012

On day four

The great thing about being sick this week is that most of my office is still on holidays and I can work from home! The bad thing is that I haven't worn "real clothes" in 4 days.  So for the time being I think I'll name my blog "couch.eat.sleep". 

At least eat is still the same! I've really been putting our blender to the test these past few days. I'm craving comfort foods for lunch and dinner but cold things for breakfast.

Another smoothie, this time with milk, yogurt, mango juice, frozen magoes and bananas, flax and ice cubes. Cold and delicious!


For my second appliance meal I used Krupps (the panini maker!) to melt the cheese and crisp the tortillas on my lovely quesadilla!


This bad boy had sautéed onion, red pepper and spinach with salsa and old cheddar cheese.


Perhaps I'll wear and actual outfit tomorrow when I go into the office!

Emilie

No comments:

Post a Comment