Friday, February 3, 2012

sushi and spaghetti

 A match made it heaven!

Actually, these are the dishes I had on Monday night and Wednesday night respectively. What did I have Tuesday night? Oh right, a hastily prepared ham sandwich that I ate while driving home after working late!

Back to sushi.


My brother and I spent a while making very very tasty sushi on Monday night. Our most proud moment was when we discovered how to make Nigiri (rice with fish on top). We made some shrimp and some smoked salmon.


We put our best pieces into Bento Boxes for some of his co-workers. Wouldn't you just love that for lunch! Yum!


On Wednesday night I took over the kitchen and made the BF and I some tasty Turkey Sausage and Mushroom Spaghetti.


 Such a hit! There's nothing like twirling noodles on your fork, realizing you have too much on there and then taking the bite anyways!

 

Happy Friday blogland!

Emilie

No comments:

Post a Comment