Wednesday, March 28, 2012

awesome things

Another cold day in Ontario! I am glad to be getting some extra wear out of my sweaters though. My spring wardrobe is not ready yet!


My brother made an amazing tomato sauce so I took some for lunch.


Awesome Things

After work I headed to a dinner we sponsored to raise money for the Boys and Girls Club of Kingston.

Rocking the black with pops of red!

 
We enjoyed this fantastic menu of food:

Salad: Mixed greens, fennel, shaved pear, dried cranberry, feta, mandarin ginger vinaigrette.
Main: Grilled centre cut beef tenderloin, roasted garlic, red wine demi glace, caramelized onion whipped potatoes (YUM!)
Dessesrt: Dark chocolate lava cake, white chocolate ganache, raspberries and Tahitian vanilla creme anglaise (double yum!)


During dessert, Neil Pasricha spoke of Awesome Things (based on his very famous BLOG!- I was pretty excited to be listening to a fellow blogger). The premise is that he writes one awesome thing about life per day and posts it at 12:01am. He's almost hit his goal of 1000. I wonder what it will be?

What was one awesome thing about your day?

Emilie

No comments:

Post a Comment