Tuesday, March 20, 2012

spring in canada outfit

How does one plan a week of outfits when the weather goes from fogy and chilly to hot and humid in one day? From 0 and cloudy to sunny and sweltering?  Spring in Canada has arrived!

I went with layers and it seamed to work for me.


   

 
It was a quick packing session on Sunday so I threw in some leftover salad into my lunch with some bananas and packets of oatmeal and ran out of the house. Needless to say I bought my turkey and veg sandwich at lunchtime! 
 

For dinner I made some simple yet tasty salmon and served it on some spinach salad with avocado and cracker bits as my "crunch" that I love so much in a salad.


For dessert I served up some chocolate pudding. My favourite thing to do is dunk my spoon in Peanut Butter then dig in!


 I spent Monday night making lots of food for the week so my brother and I would just have to heat and serve. It's going to be a busy few days at work!

Emilie

1 comment:

  1. Th food looks scrumptious. Love that salad.
    Spring has arrived here in Europe, too.

    ReplyDelete