Wednesday, April 25, 2012

bike riding, picnics and snow!

I woke up on Monday morning to the sound of rain, but by the time I was in my car on my way to Kingston I was enjoying a "beautiful" spring blizzard!

Gross. It's supposed to be like this all week!

 


It's a good thing we got in a picnic while we could on Sunday!

 Double meat spicy italian sandwich!

 Triple chocolate and nut cookie!!!

After our chili picnic we continued to dream of warmer weather and headed to the outdoor store to load up on some much needed road biking necessities! (we're signed up for the 100km race in July!).


 How do you pass a freak cold spring?

Emilie

1 comment:

  1. I love the look of the chocolate and nut cookie! When it's really cold I love to stay in with some films or bake. It's really miserable here at the moment, it's not snowing but it's been raining for days. xx

    www.almostdelightful.com

    ReplyDelete