Sunday, May 6, 2012

burger success!


My phone conversation with BF while prepping dinner:

Me: "Hey! So I just called to get your secret to the perfect juicy burger"


BF: "One to one ratio of milk to bread crumbs, don't press them and only flip once on medium heat"


Me: "Ok thanks, bye!"

A short and sweet conversation to get amazing results. I made my first perfectly juicy burger! I'm so proud!

Dinner tonight with an amazing Caesar Salad that my mom made.


Lots of fun condiments for the burgers:


Perfect burgers with toasty buns and grilled pineapple rings!


Burger success at its best!


With a bit of help from the hot sauce I made my dad buy:


My mom and I celebrated a job well done in the garden and kitchen today!

 

I hope everyone had a great weekend! 

Emilie

No comments:

Post a Comment