Tuesday, May 29, 2012

typical tuesday - May edition

I had some fun with my hotel workout this morning. It was a beautiful morning, not too humid yet at 6am so I went outside to do half my workout.


I started by drinking half of a yummy juice box.


I filled 30 minutes with: skipping, lunges, pushups, more skipping then a jog around the very large hotel. Next I headed back to my room to do a fun ab routine including a broken up 2 minute plan (10 Weeks 10 Challenges Week Three style!). It was actually a 1 minute plank, 30 second rest, 30 second plank, 30 second rest and then a final 30 second plank. It's a start.

Breakfast at the hotel was a yogurt, berry and granola parfait.


Lunch was.. well it was as if I had died and gone to heaven. My coworker has been raving about Whole Foods for a while and since we were in Toronto with an hour to spare before a meeting we headed to the closest one for lunch.


We were like kids in a candy store! I filled my plate full of every salad I could fit plus a Lemon Herb Chicken and Rice soup on the side. YUM!


My favourite part? Grind your own Peanut Butter Station! Better yet, grind your own Chocolate Peanut Butter! Wow.


Me at kilometre number 1400 in less than 48 hours. So tired...


Emilie

1 comment:

  1. Grind your own peanut butter??? I need to find one of those! Good for you, sticking to your exercise routine in the hotel!

    ReplyDelete