Monday, July 2, 2012

10 weeks 10 goals - week 8

Three weeks to go!

I did some great rides this past week. One 42km ride north of Kingston and one pretty eventful 68km ride south of Ottawa. It was intended to be 50km, but I got lost! I also got a flat 20km from home so I was forced to change my first tire, alone, in the middle of nowhere! I did it though!

My hydration goal went well! I'm not in tune to home much liquid I need for my rides. I also discovered that long rides (over an hour) are much better tolerated with a small snack half way.


Week Eight 

Goal #1 - last week was full of rich food at the conference, so I want to balance that out with lots of clean eating this week- lean protein, veggies, fruit and whole grains. 
Goal #2 - 80km ride! Plus focus on stretching 2km into the ride and for 10 minutes after the ride.


Emilie

No comments:

Post a Comment