Wednesday, July 4, 2012

28.9 + chocolate milk sale

Good morning blogland!

The bf and I are just back from a short 24km ride. It was a bit windy, but I kept an average of 28.9km/h for the 50 minute ride. I'm working on 30!

Because of sheer luck we have a lot of chocolate milk and chocolate almond beverage in the fridge this week. Good sales! I've been experimenting with it: smoothies, overnight oats and cereal! It's pure decadence!

Dark Chocolate Almond Beverage, Vector Cereal, Bananas and Strawberries:


On to more "normal" food! Yesterday's lunch was tasty! Who say's you can't have a turkey burger with melty cheese, toasted bun and all the fixin's at work? I sure don't!


I even got a "did you just bbq that?" comment from a co-worker! I enjoyed my burger with a side of greek white bean salad:

Salad: tomato, cucumber, white beans, lemon juice, dash of sugar, olive oil, feta, olives, cilantro

To finish off the meal I had a jar of vanilla yogurt with raspberries:



Emilie

2 comments:

  1. You are fast as the wind! Wow. I want to get out on my bike more. So lazy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your food posts are always so luscious! I have to try almond milk.

    ReplyDelete