Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Summer love

I love my career and I look forward to going to work everyday (partly because I get to pack a fabulous lunch and wear a fun outfit and partly because my job is actually rewarding and fun), but there's just something about summer that makes me want to live the weekend 7 days a week. There's a whole other mood going around among people. The mood where you just want to get off work and sit in the sun, have a cold beer, BBQ a couple of steaks and stay out late on the patio talking about nothing and everything. I've had many of those evenings, but there's nothing like looking forward to more of them!

I've had an action packed summer so far. Every weekend I've been somewhere enjoying the weather, my friends, and my new (ish) significant other. This weekend is a bit different however. It's the first weekend of the summer that I've had all to myself. No surprise here that it's already packed with things I need/want to get done. Let's see how much of my to do list becomes a reality!

Here's to summer weekends! May every summer be better than the last!


*Cobourg beach, Summer 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment