Saturday, February 26, 2011

A New Challenge

The BF and I are doing another one of our 14 day challenges. Here are the stakes:

1650 calories per day (he gets 2000 because he's a boy!)
work out every 48 hours
no alcohol

If he falters he has to get up earlier than me on 4 weekends and make me breakfast (this is a tough task for him because he is a very grumpy morning person and i like to get up early on the weekends)
If I falter I have to clean the inside of his car from boot to bonnet! That sounds terrible...

So my food pictures are going to be quite healthy for the next two weeks but by no means are they not going to be tempting. Take lunch today for example:

Apple, Ham, and Cheddar Cheese Panini with Spinach Cranberry Salad. I savoured every bite of this measly 350 calorie meal! Take that fast food!




No comments:

Post a Comment