Saturday, March 12, 2011

Cobourg Weekend Part 1

I'm taking the weekend off! My brother and I drove to Cobourg this weekend to visit my parents and have some fun and laughs!

It started with a relaxed day at work on Friday.


I made this reversible dress years ago. Turn it around for a great backless look:


I had a mexican salad wrap for lunch! Nice and spicy:


Dinner was devoured before I could take a picture. We had pan fried pork chops with tarragon, sweet potatoes and a warm mushroom and cranberry salad. The best part was the chocolate pudding dessert with an After Eight Mint and strawberry:


We were restless after dinner so we did some prep work for breakfast the next day. My mom's famous cranberry scones! (Hint: if you can't find your rolling pin a bottle of wine works quite well!)





While she mixed and measured I took some shots of her gorgeous kitchen!






Loving the family time!



- Emilie -

No comments:

Post a Comment