Thanks to Laura for introducing me to the 52 day challenge! I'm a week and a bit behind, but that's not going to stop me!
Here are the facts:
- a great way to stay motivated to achieve some awesome goals
- mini challenges every monday with a recap on friday
- I get to read motivating stories from other participants!
- be the fittest I can be! I'm not even sure what that is, but here are two ways I want to test myself:
1) hike up Mt. Tremblant and feel great doing it
2) bike 100km on my road bike in one day
This week's challenge is to do something that scares me.
I'm scared of letting go of my comforting "calorie" counting schedule. Although I don't always stick to my daily goal, I'm always counting in my head. It's taking control of my eating. So I'm letting it go for the week and seeing if I can still achieve feeling good.
Wish me luck!