Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Night on the town in Kingston

My mom was in Kingston for a conference so my brother and I took her out for a night on the town!

First we brought her to a highly recommended sushi restaurant downtown called Ta-Ke sushi.

Mmmm spicy salmon rolls!

Our next stop was Kingston's very own Chocolate Café.

We each took our time to pick one chocolate each!

A selection of French and Belgian Chocolates. How do you choose only one?


Check out their awesome hidden patio. Gorgeous ivy covered stone walls, perfect for outfit shots!



Emilie

5 comments:

  1. Ahhh. I miss Kingston. I used to live there . . .

    ReplyDelete
  2. How DO you pick only one?!

    You look utterly amazing. I wish I could tuck shirts in with a belt like that, but my mommy tummy doesn't work that way anymore. I love that yellow shirt with the ruffles! This is such a great outfit!

    Come take a look inside A Working Mom's Closet

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't know this place existed.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would have chosen at least 5 chocolates :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. great outfit, great food, (that sushi made my mouth water!)
    fee x

    ReplyDelete