Monday, September 26, 2011

2nd year in a row!

Another sucessful Rib Fest! The ribs were amazing. We had 5 ribbers with a very stressful final decision between Billy and his best friend Matt (reliving last year when the same two where up for 1st place!). This year Billy went with his heart and did I rib he really would love- spicy! In the end it lost him the champion title, but by only 0.5 of a point! Congrats guys! Also, thanks to Billy's sister and brother-in-law for hosting a great event!




I, on the other hand, had great success with winning 1st place at the secondary competition for a second year in a row! My Roasted Beet and Pear Salad won by a landslide!


Back to work after a fun weekend! It's so hard sometimes... it's a good thing I get to have fun with my clothes!



I love lots of necklaces! I also love fall jackets!

Happy Monday!

Emilie

1 comment:

  1. I love your necklaces :)That salad totally dseserves the first prize

    ReplyDelete