Wednesday, September 21, 2011

take your kid to work day!

After my meeting in Toronto I stopped in at my dad's office to bring him an afternoon tea and a Tim Horton's smile cookie!


We did a photo shoot near these giant belting rolls (that's what they produce and sell at his work!).


Dinner was a fun twist on last night's dinner (my mom's famous meatloaf). I added a bit more tomato sauce and some sauteed onion and garlic to make sloppy joes! Did you ever see the Olsen Twins in the remake of the Parent Trap- It Takes Two? Right, I secretly love that movie. In one scene the fancy twin tries a sloppy joe at camp and it looked SO good! It's a hidden comfort food for me.

I made some coleslaw to add some crunch to the burgers.


A comfy dinner calls for a comfy after work outfit! I found this scarf in my mom's closet and it just worked so well with my shirt!


My dad bought me some slippers to wear when I'm visiting. SO comfy!

Emilie

No comments:

Post a Comment